Salesforce Developer Resume Examples
- Work with Validation Rules, Actions, Approval Processes, Flow Builder and Process Builder
- Experience in Force.com Apex Classes, Apex triggers, Lightning components, Visual Force pages, SOQL and SOSL, Salesforce App Exchange and Unit testing
- Integrate Salesforce with 3-rd party services using APIs
- Experience working with Salesforce.com sandbox and production environments.
- Use Salesforce DX, GitHub, GitLab for better teamwork
- Work using Agile methodologies, including Scrum, Kanban, etc.
- Akshayapatra (US-NGO).
- Ashirvad Pipes (India-Manufacturer,Exporters,Suppliers of Pipes).
- Brigade (India-Real Estate and Property Builders).
- Nolte (Manufacturers of wardrobes and bedroom furniture).
- Implementing Apex Classes, Workflow Rules, Process Builders to handle daily activities.
- Design and development of Visualforce pages.
- Creation of Dashboards and reports to fill user needs.
- Design of Home Pages that present value to the user, with data-rich dashboards and lists.
- Implementation of custom Approval Processes, to allow user to be able to approve associations between objects.
- Automation of emails depending on user or system changes to data.
- Implementation of Apex Jobs to execute actions in a scheduled manner.
- Configured Salesforce including but not limited custom labels, custom settings, profiles and permissions
- Experience in SFDC Customization using Apex Language, VisualForce
- Pages, Classes, Controllers, Triggers, VisualForce Components, Custom Tabs, Custom Objects, Validation rules, Reports and Dashboards,Profiles, Permission sets, Page Layouts, Org – Wide default, Sharing rules, Work Flows.
- Provided continued maintenance and development of bug fixes.
- Followed best practices for developing Apex Triggers and Apex Classes
- Achieved 90 percent plus Code Coverage for all the Apex Test Classes
- Created Lightning compatible VisualForce pages with Salesforce Lightning Design System
- Understand customer requirements and convert into technical terms.
- Develope apex/visualforce/lightning code to meet customer requiremnts
- Ensure the deliverables are in good quality.
- Daily team meetings and actively participate in disussions.
- Solve the problems faced by myself and others
- Administration, Configuration, Implementation and support experience on Salesforce.com CRM.
- Experience working with Force.com IDE in design and development of Custom Application for Complex Business Processes.Possess comprehensive understanding of CRM business processes like Campaign Management, Lead Management, Account Management and Case Management.
- Extensive knowledge of Salesforce.com implementation cycle in Sales, Marketing, Service and support modules.Skilled in customizing standard objects and develop Custom objects, Page-Layouts, and Record-types to distinguish between various requirements.
- Implemented renewal process for in salesforce.
- Worked on sending out email notification using trigger.
- Development of webservices to communicate other Dell systems with Salesforce, both inbound and outbound.
- Integration of Salesforce and Field Service Edge (from ClickSoftware).
- Implemented Mass Edit, Mass Delete
- Integrated SFDC with Third party applications like Human API
- Worked in 3 projects – CocaCola, Mindbody – OneCRM, NBCUniversal.
- Developed various Apex triggers, lightning components, unit test classes.
- Provided support and enhancements to the various already developed components.
- Used salesforce out of the box functionality such as workflow, process builder, Approval process, etc.
- Followed the best coding standard.
- Developed a force.com grants management application for FEMA for tracking grantee and sub-grantee information using Force.com, Apex controllers, Visualforce and custom objects
- Developed Visualforce pages using Apex for proprietary Salesforce application to track the flow of business.
- Created custom objects and its related reports / dashboards to hide data access from other profiles across the organization.
- Designed and deployed Custom tabs, Custom Objects, Components, Visual Force Pages, validation rules, Approval Processes and Auto-Response Rules for automating business logic.
- Worked with standard Salesforce objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Cases and Opportunities.
- Implemented pick lists, dependent pick lists, lookups, master detail relationships, and Record Types to enforce data quality Setup Marketing Campaigns, Assignment rules, Web-to-Lead and Auto-Response rules.
- Worked with Dynamic Apex to access sObjects and Field describe information, execute dynamic SOQL, SOSL and DML queries.
sr. salesforce developer
- • Worked on Setting up the business users access so they can login to Salesforce using SSO (Single Sign On), Siteminder.
- • Used the Java Ant for testing and migrated the code to the deployment instance after testing.
- • Implemented the Web-to-Lead functionality for the Marketing Campaign.
- • Configured Profiled-based IP address restrictions, Organization-wide IP address restrictions and Profile-based login hour restrictions.
- • Managed tasks like unlocking/resetting passwords, modifying data and created ad hoc reports. Implemented/Implementing Security Settings and configured profiles and permission sets.
- • Experience working in service cloud, supporting cases, developed workflows and triggers for automated case resolutions.
- • Configured security settings by working on Organization Wide Defaults, Role Hierarchies, Sharing Rules and Manual Sharing to implement Record-based sharing.
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.