- Work with Validation Rules, Actions, Approval Processes, Flow Builder and Process Builder
- Experience in Force.com Apex Classes, Apex triggers, Lightning components, Visual Force pages, SOQL and SOSL, Salesforce App Exchange and Unit testing
- Integrate Salesforce with 3-rd party services using APIs
- Experience working with Salesforce.com sandbox and production environments.
- Use Salesforce DX, GitHub, GitLab for better teamwork
- Work using Agile methodologies, including Scrum, Kanban, etc.
- Akshayapatra (US-NGO).
- Ashirvad Pipes (India-Manufacturer,Exporters,Suppliers of Pipes).
- Brigade (India-Real Estate and Property Builders).
- Nolte (Manufacturers of wardrobes and bedroom furniture).
- Implementing Apex Classes, Workflow Rules, Process Builders to handle daily activities.
- Design and development of Visualforce pages.
- Creation of Dashboards and reports to fill user needs.
- Design of Home Pages that present value to the user, with data-rich dashboards and lists.
- Implementation of custom Approval Processes, to allow user to be able to approve associations between objects.
- Automation of emails depending on user or system changes to data.
- Implementation of Apex Jobs to execute actions in a scheduled manner.
- Configured Salesforce including but not limited custom labels, custom settings, profiles and permissions
- Experience in SFDC Customization using Apex Language, VisualForce
- Pages, Classes, Controllers, Triggers, VisualForce Components, Custom Tabs, Custom Objects, Validation rules, Reports and Dashboards,Profiles, Permission sets, Page Layouts, Org – Wide default, Sharing rules, Work Flows.
- Provided continued maintenance and development of bug fixes.
- Followed best practices for developing Apex Triggers and Apex Classes
- Achieved 90 percent plus Code Coverage for all the Apex Test Classes
- Created Lightning compatible VisualForce pages with Salesforce Lightning Design System
- Understand customer requirements and convert into technical terms.
- Develope apex/visualforce/lightning code to meet customer requiremnts
- Ensure the deliverables are in good quality.
- Daily team meetings and actively participate in disussions.
- Solve the problems faced by myself and others