senior salesforce consultant
- Requirement gathering and Analysis
- Design the solution & pseudo code
- Explaining requirements to juniors
- Code review and code optimization
- Responsible for gathering and analyzing the business requirements by coordinating directly with the business users, build functional and technical design documents.
- Designed, and developed Apex Classes, custom buttons, custom links and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Designed, Implemented and deployed the Custom objects, Custom Fields, Formula Fields, Page layouts, Custom tabs, Components to suit to the needs of the application and Custom Settings, Workflows, validation rules, Approval Processes and Email Templates for automating business logic.
- Manage users, Public Groups, Profiles, and Roles within the Salesforce CRM; this involved designating access to the applicable user within the user hierarchy.
- Managed Salesforce clients & users by gathering the necessary account requirements to successfully plan each project and implement those plans to their organizational needs. Managed ongoing support request and administrative needs of users.
- Designed, setup and maintained Salesforce standard objects, custom objects and junction objects, while also structuring user roles and security proﬁles.Created and manage validation rules,workﬂows, complex formulas, basic triggers, process builder and ﬂows. Create custom reports and dashboards outlining key sales metrics.
- Design, document, build, test and deploy enhancements to Salesforce instance. Maintained several SFDC packages including Vana HCM,Dupe Catcher and Data Archiva.
- Project management: Planned and outlined project requirements, and resources. Maintained budget and deadlines. Managed project deployments and rollouts.
- Used Data Loader for insert, update, and bulk import or export of data from Salesforce.com objects. Used it to read, extract and load data from comma separated values (CSV) ﬁles.
- Project Lead and point of Contact as an oﬀshore team member.
- Salesforce Business analysis and functional consulting
- Requirement gathering and analysis
- Drafting/Executing Test Scripts
- Logging and Validating Issues
- UAT Support
- Production support and go-live assistance
- Hands on Experience in Client Demos
- Senior Developer and Deployment Lead for UK based non profitable organization to implement campaign and finance modules.Security matrix setup, Lightning Components, Apex Batch Classes, Apex Triggers, Visualforce Pages.
- Solution Designing for optimized apex code to avoid governor limits.
- Setting up Continuous Integration deployment using Jenkins, Beanstalk and responsible for deployments to higher environments post every sprint.
- Implemented and/or customized Salesforce for several different organizations- largest implementations were 40 and 80 licenses, respectively. Sales Cloud was the most frequently implemented module, followed closely by Service Cloud