- Handled business customers and created accounts for recurring clients
- Received payment by cash, check, credit cards, vouchers, or automatic debits.
- Demonstrated product features, answered questions and persuasively overcame objections.
- Performed cashier duties, including accepting and processing customer payments and receipts and cash.
- Consistent top 3 agent for a year and half.
- Candidate for promotion to team leader and account manager.
- Provided detailed product information to customers, including promoting products and installation services that matched individual customer needs.
- Performing order management duties, resolving issues regarding fulfilling and tracking orders.
- Demonstrate or explain products, methods to persuade customers to purchase products.
- Establish a personal connection with our customers to make them feel more comfortable and to better suggest products.
- Must surpass daily/monthly sale goals.
- Ensure that the customer leaves the store feeling more confident and better than when she entered.
- Implement corporate or department policies, procedures and and services standard in conjunction with management.
- Promote company products, services and savings plan when appropriate.
- Educated customers about Victoria Secret lingerie features and benefits to aid in selecting best options for each individuals’ needs.
- Performed cashier duties, including accepting and processing customer payments and balancing receipts, cash and openping credit card.
sales specialist, flooring
- Provide product samples, coupons, informational brochures, or other incentives, such as Lowe’s Advantage Card, to persuade people to buy products.
- Monitor inventory levels and complete weekly cycle counts.
- Confer with customers by telephone or in person to provide information about products or services, take or enter orders and take payment for services or products provided.
- Explain products or services and prices, and answer questions from customers.