- Handle monthly billing from customers
- Create estimates and invoices in Invoice2go
- Schedule contractors for jobs
- Foreman excavations/gunite
- Meet with clients to discuss design ideas
- Order material needed for jobs
- Available 24/7 by phone when customers have questions
- Answering product and service questions; suggesting information aboutother services, and helping customers to find the best option for their needs.
- Maintain close relationship with our equipment suppliers, making constantrequests of quotations, with the purpose of searching the best offer for ourclients.
- Online campaigns and publicity, such as google ads, keywords andmanaging the Facebook fan page.
- Meet with new pool companies to get more sub contractor work
- Summer Job (While attending the University of Toronto).
- In charge of locating and hiring Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA’s) for live-in clients throughout the region.
- Traveled daily as a Representative to market the company and services available within retirement homes and hospitals all over Connecticut.
- Initiated 2 new contracts with retirement homes in the Fairfield, CT area.
- Greeting customers who enter the shop.
- Be involved in stock control and management.
- Assisting shoppers to find the goods and products they are looking for.
- Being responsible for processing cash and card payments.
- Answering queries from customers.
- Giving advice and guidance on product selection to customers.
- Responsible dealing with customer complaints.
sales/technical support representative
- Assists customer for cable, phone and internet problem
- Configures APN settings and other WIFI settings
- Collects customers payment and credit
- Making sure to hit the qouta Sales every month