sales, working with the public
- Transmit and receive messages, using telephones or telephone switchboards.
- Order new parts to maintain inventory.
- Operate cash registers to accept payments for food and beverages.
- Verify attendance, hours worked, and pay adjustments, and post information onto designated records.
- Operate telephone switchboard to answer, screen, or forward calls, providing information, taking messages, or scheduling appointments.
- Direct and coordinate activities involving sales of manufactured products, services, commodities,
- Determine price schedules and discount rates
- Maintaining cordial relations with customers to sustain the profitability of the business.
- Maximizing customer satisfaction level by on time delivery, monitoring customer complaints, providing efficient services.
- Handling customer grievances and resolving their issues for customer retention
- Acquire commercial accounts for building maintenance and janitorial services.
- Hire and train staff to service accounts.
- Steam clean and shampoo carpets.
- Strip and wax floors.
- Practice demonstrations to ensure that they will run smoothly.
- Help with the selection of a New or Pre-owned Truck or S.U.V.
- Assisting Businesses with selecting fleet Models for there business, and making sure there business vehicle is upfitted to there specifications
- Coordinating deliveries onsite or at place of business
sales, technission, service
- Show up to work with a positive attitude and ready to work
- Perform any and all maintenance work on vehicles and shop equipment that is necessary
- Report to customers and hire up of faults that found during service
- To the best of my ability to keep the shop and rooms clean and my work space
- Repair or replace automobile leaf springs.
- Replace and clean electrical or electronic components.