- Confer with customers by telephone or in person to provide information about products or services, take or enter orders, or obtain details of complaints.
- Receive payment by cash, check, credit cards, vouchers, or automatic debits and is able to issue receipts, refunds, credits, or change due to customers.
- Assist customers by providing information and resolving their complaints and check to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers’ problems.
- Establish or identify prices of goods, stock shelves, and mark prices on shelves and items.
- Monitor checkout stations to ensure that they have adequate cash available and that they are staffed appropriately.
- Maintain clean and orderly checkout areas and complete other general cleaning duties, such as mopping floors and emptying trash cans.
- Demonstrate and explain products to persuade customers to purchase products.
- Set up and arrange displays to attract the attention of prospective customers.
- Recommend products.
- Sell products and keep records of sales.
- Answer clients’ questions regarding uniforms.
- Assist customers by fitting uniforms.
- Identify prices of goods, services or admission, and tabulate bills using calculators, cash registers, or optical price scanners.
- Answer customers’ questions, and provide information on prices.
- Sell uniforms and other items to customers.
sales assistant (part time)
- Display bakery items and products on the shelves and counters.
- Ensure compliance of all food safety standards in bakery assistant functions.
- Answer queries from customers and assist in making recommendations according to custemers’ needs.
- Assist with stock check and cashiering duties.
- Basic housekeeping to ensure that storefront is clean and professional looking.
- Part time contract sales assistant.
- Promote items to customers and deliver good customer service with integrity.
- In charged with cashiering, stock taking and other ad hoc duties.
- Confer with customers in person to provide information about products or services, take or enter orders, cancel accounts, or obtain details of complaints.