- Greeting customers, responding to questions, improving engagement with merchandise and providing outstanding customer service.
- Operating cash registers, managing financial transactions, and balancing drawers.
- Achieving established goals.
- Directing customers to merchandise within the store.
- Increasing in store sales.
- Superior product knowledge.
- Maintaining an orderly appearance throughout the sales floor.
sales advisor / developer
- Website and software application designing, building, or maintaining.
- Conferring with teams to resolve conflicts, prioritize needs, develop content criteria, or choose solutions.
- Identifying problems uncovered by customer feedback and testing, and correcting or referring problems to appropriate personnel for correction.
- Develop effective communication platforms for clients and staff.
- Monitor and measure client satisfaction.
- Develop surveys and capture client information.
- Participate in marketing campaigns.
- providing high quality customer service for people of various backgrounds
- managing a cash register
- maintaining a sanitary and safe work environment
- Introducing promotions and opportunities to customers.
- Handle and organised sales order, invoices and delivery order.
- Serve customers with proper knowledge on furniture.
- Serve customers with proper knowledge on mattresses and pillows which are suitable for them.
- Arrange delivery time for customers.
- Provide servicing for customers.
- Direct five teams of 4-8 mechanics at five different locations to ensure prompt and professional automotive repairs.
- Serve as direct line of communication between consumers and technicians to guide the consumer into more sales, and the technician into a thorough analysis of each vehicle.
- Consistently raised gross sales at each location by a margin ranging from 15 – 45% when compared to months of the previous year.
- Coordinated a new strategy to earn on average 50 google, yelp, Frederick, and Facebook reviews per month per location.