- Meet and Greeting customers upon entering the shop.
- Answer queries from customers.
- Perform inventory checks and catalog new stock.
- Replenish stocks on displays.
- Clean and tidy up of aisles and display areas.
- Sell Parasailing packages.
- Resolve any problems with itineraries or service.
- Provide tourists with assistance in preparing Parasailing.
- responsible for assisting the senior sales manager and/or assistant manager in making sure that all employees are doing the job correctly
- Receive and allocate incoming stock
- Communicate with suppliers
- Answering incoming phone calls
- assisting clients and/or customers, making daily and weekly sales goals, keeping track of all sales for the month, and reporting any problems to their supervisor.
- Handled front of store operations, opening and closing
- Assisted with training newly hired staff
- Mastered point-of-service (POS) computer system for retail store
- Demonstrated ability to work well alone and with co-workers
- End of day emails
- Stock transfers
- product merchandising
- maintaining a clean and safe environment
- managing cash flow and cash reconciliation
- bank balancing
- customer relations