- Clearance Diver
- Leading seamen
- Radio operator
- Transport driver
- Served in the United States Navy in Naval Special Warfare Combatant Craft Crewman (SWCC) training. Completed several Navy special Warfare programs as the youngest class member, including:
- Naval Special Warfare (NSW) BUDS Preparatory school
- NSW basic Orientation
- SWCC Basic Crewman Training
- NSW (SERE) Survival Evasion Resistance Escape school, NSW SWCC Crewman Qualification Training
- Successfully completed rigorous and intensive Naval basic training to become United States Sailor
- Anticipate and comply with requests and demands of higher ranking officials
- Served as an intermediary between Chief of the Deck and Separations by handling recruit questions and reassignments, interpreting and administrating termination of contracts and helping resolve problems
- Worked as a Yeoman on the main deck of Ship 5 at Great Lakes Naval Base, working along side other Sailors to process in and out all the separations
- Closely worked hand and hand with others, organizing and delegating daily work load, developing great human resource and team work skills
- Stood guard (watch) as assigned at various locations through out ship and on a frequent varied schedule
- Escorted Separations to various location throughout base, often requested by the separating recruits
sailor/ systems operator
- Responsible for maintaining the ship and craft equipment and seaworthiness through maintenance, repair and operations.
- Performed shipboard duties such as firefighting, damage controls, lookout and ship husbandry.
- Application of seamanship.
- In charge of facilitating communications between crafts and ships. Participate in sea search and rescue and able to perform Cardiopulmonary resuscitation( CPR) and operate Automatic External Defibrillator ( AED).
- Able to do boat davit operations, Shipboard helicopter operations and operate various light machinery.
- Conducted maintenance in communication/ weapon systems devices; ensure all systems are operational with 99% readiness status.