- Safety Health & Technical Equipment’s.
- Screening the Labor initially, before entering in to the site.
- Conducting Induction Program for new labors and issue ID Cards.
- Conducting Tool Box talks / PPE Talks.
- Inspect Unsafe Condition of the site regularly.
- Conducting HSE awarenessProgram me, safety Promotional activities.
- Conducting Minutes of Meeting, Committee meeting, and sub-contractor meeting.
- Giving induction training to the new workers and Tool-Box-Talk to every worker Weekly.
- Preparing Emergency and Evacuation Plans.
- Enforcing the safety related company’s and governmental rules and regulations.
- Maintaining Records for every activity like incidents, accidents, inductions and permits.
- Perform tests to identify any potential hazards related to recycled products used at green building sites.
- Use Personal Protectively Equipment’s.
- Issue Excavation permits if required to Work.
- Giving Hot Work Permit.
safety supervisor (trainee)
- Conduct safety briefing and toolbox meeting to all workers and management staff.
- Interact and compile document related to safety (PMA & PMT, JKKP Log Book, Tool Box Record, Workplace Inspection Report and Monthly Fire Extinguisher Report.
- Prepare Minutes of Safety and Health Committee Meeting.
- Carry out Hazard Identification, Risk Assessment and Risk Control (HIRARC) at workplace.
- Assist in the Safety and Health inspection of the workplace and prepare a report and recommendation to improve the situation at workplace.
- Advise top management about safety.
- Perform other safety and health matters as instructed by the Management.
- Confer with schools, state authorities, or community groups to develop health standards or programs.
- Collect samples of dust, gases, vapors, or other potentially toxic materials for analysis.
- Investigate the adequacy of ventilation, exhaust equipment, lighting, or other conditions that could affect employee health, comfort, or performance.
- Develop or maintain medical monitoring programs for employees.
- Coordinate “right-to-know” programs regarding hazardous chemicals or other substances.
- Collect samples of hazardous materials or arrange for sample collection.
- Maintain inventories of hazardous materials or hazardous wastes, using waste tracking systems to ensure that materials are handled properly.