- Influence behavior and inspire commitment on the partof all personnel in complying with Amazon safety standards and maintaining a safe work environment.
- Conduct training and coach associates on observed work habits in support of this effort.
- Perform Safety Observations & Audits.
- Train and assist others (Area Managers, Safety Team Members, etc) to complete their safety responsibilities (Audits, Follow Safety Rules, etc).
- Commit to safety procedures
- follow and lead all Safety and Quality standards.
- Conduct safety meetings for employees to provide continuous training and keep personnel informed of current EHS events.
- Conduct environmental Monitoring to ensure compliance with local, state and federal regulations.
- Develop and maintain processes and procedures to ensure all monitoring is conducted in accordance with program requirements.
- Conduct frequent safety observations and monitoring to identify opportunities for continuous improvement as well as compliance with state and federal regulations.
- Maintain safety training records and EHS logs.
- Organize and lead the safety committee.
- Work closely with senior management to ensure company EHS goals are communicated clearly to all employees.
- Serve as interface with corprate safety personnel.
- Work flexible hours and shifts, as required, to e