- Conducts Program Assessments to identify program deficiencies.
- Designs ,develops and conducts safety and environmental training programs.
- Collects ,Analyzes and maintains data essentials for effective safety and environmental programs.
- Assist visitors with vehicle problems staffed and/or any other security issues.
- Implemented safety training and traffic safety instructional courses which bolstered improvements in safety culture across personnel groups.
- Inspected worksites, practices and gear for compliance with established safety standards.
- Participate on monthly safety and 5’s patrol together with top management
- Participate on annual safety program making
- To identify potential safety hazards to the workers for correction and be able investigates to determine how to prevent again in the future.
- Recommend measures to help protect workers form potentially hazardous work methods,processes, or materials.
- Inspect specified areas to ensure the presence of fire prevention equipment, safety equipment, or first-aid supplies.
- Ensure and inspect that all worker are in proper personal protective equipment,have proper work permit,using undamaged equipment and see to it that all of them is following all safety requirements.
- Conduct safety patrol inside the assigned area for safety hazard and non compliance of workers.
- Make sure that all hazards are eliminated from the assigned workplace to prevent loss of life, property and public image of the company.
- Promote or implement housekeeping in the site.
- Log and administer ID badges to all incoming visitors.
- Verify that first aid kits and other emergency equipment are in proper working order and have not expired.
- Patrol the grounds and perform hourly safety checks.
- Execute environmental management processes such as chemicals and waste management and pollution prevention.
- Inspected worksites, practices and gear for compliance with established safety standards
- Identified and eliminated potential safety code deficits and addressed adequacy of fire exits, stairways, aisle spaces and sprinkler systems through annual inspections
- Conducted safety audits and investigated plant quality issues
- Designed programs, policies, and procedures that were implemented to reduce or eliminate workplace injuries and hazards
- Reduced safety incidents by training and teaching risk management techniques, hazard identification, quality checks and documentation
- Implemented safety training and traffic safety instructional courses which bolstered improvements in safety culture across personnel groups
- As Safety Officer, provided assistance in managing health and safety programs under the general industry standard