- assist waitstaff and cooks with bringing food from the kitchen to customers’ tables
- skill and organization
- help busy waitpersons deliver orders to customers in a timely manner.
- ensures a smooth and efficient operation.
- check to see if the customer has everything he needs and can deliver any additional items.
- Keeping track of supplies stock and organizing supplies
- Shuttling customers
- Receiving parts and supplies in a organized manor
- Building upkeep and cleaning.
- Stock two kitchens for over 200 people
- Filling fridges, snacks, coffee, and utensils
- Assisting every need of employees on the floor
- Receive deliveries and put up inventory
- Greeting and giving genuine hospitality with a smile
- Running food/drink orders from the kitchen to the correct customer and theater.
- Making drinks as orders came through.
- Greet and thank customers at the door.
- Cleared dishes as customers ate.
- Cleaned theaters after each showing by bringing all dirty dishes to the landing, separating dishes from garbage, loading dishes into bins on the turn cart, wiping each table, sweeping and cleaning up any spills. All within 10 minutes before the next showing started.
- Unload dishes from bins to the dish pit.
- Navigate through the theaters carrying trays in the dark.
- Assist Receptionist in answering phones
- Managing the Desk
- File and make copies for County Attorney
- Deliver bank statements and bank deposits throughout town
- Assist in delivering mail and distributing mail among office
- Accomplishing daily office errands