- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- Clean all assigned guestrooms including: dusting, making beds, soiled linen removal from rooms, and retrieval of clean linen from linen closets, vacuuming, bathroom cleaning, inside window cleaning, replenish rooms with supplies
- Sign in and out master keys daily
- Maintain proper usage of cleaning supplies and equipment
- Update and record all cleaned rooms
- Return and properly tag all lost and found articles in the Housekeeping Office
- Follow departmental policies and procedures and service standards
- Keep Rooms Clean
- Change Beds And Other Duties After Guests Check Out
- Report To Supervisor After Tasks Are Complete.
- Report necessary maintenance items
- Greeting guests and responding to queries.
- Changing bed linen and making beds.
- Ensuring hotel rooms are cleaned
- Replacing used towels and other bathroom amenities, such as shampoo and soap.
- Reporting any technical issues and maintenance needs.
- Maintain cleanliness of guestrooms by thoroughly cleaning them according to standards.
- Retain hotel standards.
- Follow all safety and sanitation policies
- Other duties as assigned
- to be on time, full uniform, and ready to work
- clean n stock cart for next day work
- vacuum hallways after completing boards
- clean all checkout in timely manner n ready for our next guest
- giving stayovers full maid service
- going and helping other coworkers when help is needed
- learning the ihg way of clean