ride operator/redemption clerk
- Operate 12 different Theme Park Attractions, both Indoors and outdoors
- Ensuring the maintenance of the given attraction.
- Memorize and perfect Operation Patterns, height requirements, safety precautions, and prices.
- Ensure the safety of all park guests
- Providing excellent customer service.
- Making sure the guests meet the necessary criteria to proceed to the attraction
- Ensured Customer satisfaction
- Ensured safety of all customers
- Made sure safety measures were met
- Opening and closing of the ride
- Assists with the loading and unloading of the ride to include small children and guests with disabilities.
- Takes appropriate action to answer or resolve guest questions and complaints.
- Measures children at height stations and issues appropriate wristbands.
- Records hourly ride capacity and cycles.
- Gives directions and delivers ride spiels using a microphone.
- I provide assistance for customers with entering and exiting the ride.
- I had to make sure my area was clean at the start and end of my shift.
- Provide safety before entering and exiting the ride.
- Operate, drive, or explain the use of mechanical riding devices or other automatic equipment in amusement parks, carnivals, or recreation areas.
- Greet and welcome guests.
- Maintaining a positive attitude.
- Provided a safe environment for everyone.
- Keep work stations clean and area.
- Disinfect equipment and supplies, using chemicals.
- Prepare guest to ride , following procedures at seaworld.
- Above all give excellent customer service at all times, even in tough situations.