- Performing drive test and optimization using TEMS(9.1,10.0.3)
- Performing Idle Mode Drive, Dedicated Mode Drive, Scanned Mode Drive,Forced Mode Drive, G.P.R.S. Drive & Benchmark Drive.
- Doing neighbor’s Addition & Deletion in a particular Network.
- Studying log files and analyzing reasons for call drops, handover failure, detecting SWAP.
- Taking necessary action like giving mechanical tilt and electrical tilt,re-orientation of there antennas wherever required for solving the coverage problem,for minimizing the interference in the network etc.
- Handling of interference issues by change of frequency, BTS power, antenna configuration, and fine tuning for functioning of the N/W at optimum levels.
- Identification of correct Handover Targets for sites on all major & secondary traffic arteries.
- Visit Mobile network site to gather requirements for space and other changes to upgrade network from 2G to 3G.
- Visit network sites to fix network and call drop issues.
- Visit land sites for gather requirements to install and manufacture new network tower.
- Visit other network tower to share network service with same mobile tower.
- 4G, Co-ordination, Field optimization, Data Analyzer
- Customer complaints analysis and provide relevant solution
- Prepare schedule for optimization & SCVT
- Co-ordination in Optimization for Infill site requirement
- Co-ordination in SCVT drive & cluster drive
- Integration of sites
- Safe mode login in EnodeB
- Working on 2G data KPI to improve the Data payload through analysis on Hard Blocking, Soft Blocking, EDAP rejection, CDED, CDEF, and NSEI balancing.
- Deployment of PCU cards for data capacity addition.
- Consolidate worst-performing cells on the main KPI in 3G & 2G network and analyze the causes of problematic issues and apply extensive optimization techniques.
- Detecting Missing Neighbors in ADJS, ADJW, and ADJG and implementing to improve the performance.
- Dimensioning SD timeslots by monitoring SD blocking trend and analyzing ND182 reports.
- Handled and optimized the performance of sites based on the KPI and drive test analyses
sr. rf engineer
- Monitor and analyze system performance, such as network traffic, security, and capacity.
- HSDPA, HSDPA.PING, multi-RAB, HSUPA, PS, CS, IRAT Handover Test on Test Node B.
- Drive test of data i.e. FTP and HTTP.
- Knowledge of Layer 3 Messages and Events.