- Ordering and maintaining stock and orders.
- Handling of monies, including paying vendors and suppliers.
- Organizing daily operations, assigning duties to workers and scheduling of shifts.
- Preparing orders and ensuring time frames are met.
- Daily cleaning.
- Finalizing sales on registers.
- Preparing food for shelves and ensuring stock for freshness/ use by dates.
- Training of new staff
- Handling of complaints
- Operated a cash register for cash, check, and credit card transactions with 100% accuracy.
- Completed all point of sale pending and closing procedures, including counting the contents fo the cash register.
- Provide exceptional customer service to give customers the experience of a lifetime.
- Answer questions regarding the mountain and its operations.
- Sell merchandise, skis and souvenirs.
- Perform management duties including answering teammate questions and solving customer disputes.
- Daily customer relations
- Up-selling all products
- Rota management for all the other members of the team.
- Directed work of as many as 14 employees working in store.
- Analyzed sales records to determine top sellers and merchandising effectiveness.
- Documented and posted daily goals.
- Received, sorted an priced merchandise
- Managed a staff of 20 employees, devised staff work schedules, trained new assocites and exhibited exemplary skills in conflict resolution.