- Counted money
- Schedule staff hours and assign duties. Establish standards for personnel performance and customer service.
- Performed service tasks such as clearing tables, and serving food and drinks when necessary.
- Order and purchase equipment and supplies. Estimate food, liquor, wine, and other beverage consumption to anticipate amounts to be purchased or requisitioned.
- Cashier, executed orders.
- Clean, stock, and restock workstations supplies.
- Made milkshakes and served ice cream.
- Assembled orders and sent out food to customers.
- Planned and coordinate menus.
- Managed and scheduled staff
- Controlled inventory of food on a weekly basis to minimize food cost
- Set budget and analyzed restaurant expenses
- Maintained high standards of quality control, cleanliness and safety