- Feeding clients when they are hungry
- Bathing when required
- Medication prompting
- Light housekeeping; picking up after meals,showers, games etc.
- Helps with patient’s physical needs; bathing, grooming, walking etc.
- Responsible for client’s over all well being
- Interact with clients to assist them in gaining insight, defining goals, and planning action to achieve effective personal, social, educational, and vocational development and adjustment.
- Duties include to provide quality one on one assistance to patient
- Maintain client logs with record of behavior and activities throughout the day.
- Assist in daily living and hygiene tasks including dressing and feeding and administering daily medications to the client.
- Work on developing self-care skills for individual and to increase his independence in life skills thorough one on one support.
- Prepare meals according to specific diets
- Maintain client logs with records of behavior and activities
- Assist in daily living and hygiene tasks
- Assisted customer with making appropriate choices.
- Took part in recreational activities.
- Stayed alert to changing activities as required.
- Assured safety of the client
- Provide care for child with intellectual and physical disabilities during transportation.