- Perform diagnostic tests such as ABG and Pulmonary Function Tests
- Provide treatment to patients such as nebulization, aerosol medications, chest physiotherapy and incentive spirometry
- Monitor and record the progress of treatments to patients
- Setting up and hooking of mechanical ventilator, BiPAP machine, bubble cpap and other oxygen devices
- Assist during code resuscitation and intubation
respiratory therapist /marketer
- Formulate, direct and coordinate marketing activities and policies to promote products and services within local office.
- Identify, develop, or evaluate marketing strategy, based on knowledge of establishment objectives, market characteristics.Follow doctors order and administer treatment, therapy, medication, and other specialized medical care to treat or prevent illness, disease, or injury.
- interpret tests and analyze records, reports, and examination information to diagnose patients’ condition.
- Collect, record, and manage patient lab values per MD order.
- Confer manager to identify trends or key group interests or concerns or to provide advice on business decisions.
- maintain patient information, such as medical history, reports, and examination results.
- Plan, implement, or administer health programs or standards in hospitals, businesses, or communities for prevention or treatment of injury or illness.
- Perform Pulmonary Function Testing Spirometry, Lung Volumes, Diffusion Capacity, Respiratory muscles forces and Six Minute Walk Test
- Maintain quality assurance and preventive maintenance
- Manage Sleep Clinic
- Assess and Monitor patients on PAP therapy
- Perform Mask fittings
- Proficient on equipment and procedures used in respiratory therapy
- Train residents, respiratory students, and other healthcare professionals.
- Managed respiratory care team, managed workflow, staff coverage, and scheduling.
- Train fellow therapist, home vents, oxygen equipment, documentation educating on different modes and types of PAP therapy .
- Significant trach experience and ventilator weaning.
- Orientated 5+ Respiratory employees as well as 20+ nursing staff on trach care.
- Participating in rounds with different modalities.
- Rounding with pulmonary to determine wean-ability.
- Experience with different patient populations including CP, TBI, ALS, GB, COPD, and many more.