- Observe and monitor client behavior and responses to breathing treatment.
- Provide various modes of respiratory care to adult and geriatric populations within as ordered by physician, nurse practitioner, or physician assistant.
- Collaborated with physicians to update patient’s respiratory status and prior treatment; planned and administered new treatments based on diagnosis.
- Monitor and maintained patient’s airway and ability to breathe which included tracheal tubes
- Respond to all emergencies to maintain patient airway and initiate CPR
- Provide therapeutic care for chronically ill patients
- Charting and documentation
- Organizing respiratory equipment
- Ensuring patients receive prescribed treatments at a timely manner
- Monitor mechanically ventilated patients
respiratory therapist/clinical specialist
- Demonstrated ability to lead and motivate outstanding health care team.
- Delivered care and treatments to critically ill patients in the ICU, emergency room and general wards.
- Provided emergency airway management for trauma 1 & 2 patients
- Demonstrated strong clinical judgments
- Inserted and trouble shooted arterial lines
- Assisted & managed insertion of central venous catheters
- Delivered care and treatments to ECMO patients
senior respiratory therapist/education coordinator
- Deliver respiratory care to critical patients in the intensive care units
- Manage treatments of patients with chronic respiratory disorders
- Initiate and manage artificial airways and mechanical ventilators
- Perform, analyze and interpret arterial & venous blood gasses
- Monitor patients ‘conditions and progress and reevaluate treatments as necessary.
- Plan, implement, or administer internal policy procedures (IPP) or standards for promoting patient/staff safety.
- Conduct research and performance improvement projects for increasing quality of care.
- Assists Physician during intubation and extubation procedures.
- Assemble and set up Mechanical Ventilators.
- Monitor patients on Mechanical Ventilators and perform weaning process.
- Administer aerosolized medication, oxygen and Humidity Therapy.
- Employ Chest-Physio Therapy and Postural Drainaige.
- Perform Incentive Spirometry