- Attend professional meetings, and teacher training workshops to maintain or improve professional competence.
- Instruct special needs students in academic subjects, using a variety of techniques to reinforce learning and meet students’ varying needs.
- Administer standardized ability and achievement tests.
- Modify the general elementary education curriculum for elementary students with special needs.
- Sourcing the candidates from various portals
- Job postings, mailers
- Detail discussion with candidates over the calls or mails
- Interview scheduling
- Documentation process
- Joining process
- Build a good repo with candidates
- Conducted End to End recruitment for Mission Services , A Federal Contractor
- Conducted Interviews for candidates from various positions
- Generalist activities, including employee on boarding and employee relations, grevience handling
- Monitor and track employee job application status,
- develop and present standards-based math lessons
- share learning objectives with students
- research and apply various teaching strategies to stimulate students’ interest
- establish short term/long term goals and share progress with each individual student regularly
- encourage students to develop a growth mindset and celebrate success