- recruiting, training and supervising staff.
- managing budgets.
- planning maintenance work, events and room bookings.
- handling customer complaints and queries.
- promoting and marketing the business.
- ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation and licensing laws.
- Monitor the revenue activity of the resort and restaurant.
- Coordinate front-office activities, and resolve problems.
- Resolve problems concerning costumer service, our employee’s punctuality and payroll, and overseeing the cleanliness of the establishment and dealing with issues of the costumers.
- He makes sure the establishment is running smoothly while striving to have a more efficient system with the accounting, operations, and human resources aspects of the business.
- Rostering staff
- Monthly salaries
- Monthly company tax
- Preparing company licences and renewals
- Emails / phone calls
- Resort bookings for accomodation and diving
- Organising boat trasnfers from Dili – Atauro
- Training staff members.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures for the operation of a department.
- Basic property upkeep
- Mentoring local staff
- Coordinate front-office activities
- Perform marketing and public relations activities. and resolve problems.
- Dive Master
- Transporting guests