- Meet and speak with customers in a professional manner.
- Evaluate each customers specific needs.
- Provide detailed fast paced cleaning.
- Responsible for holding keys and payment.
- Responsible for driving to each clean and arriving on time.
- Take care of all equipment used to complete tasks.
- Provide great service every time.
- Clean all rooms, hallways, entry-ways, restrooms, stairways, laundry rooms, and other areas.
- Empty and clean all wastebaskets and transport other trash and waste to disposal areas.
- Clean rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture, and draperies, using vacuum cleaners.
- Dust and polish furniture.
- Dust and mopped all hard surfaces.
- Inspected previously washed dishes to check for cleanliness.
- Clean and maintained bathrooms and showers and swept and mopped floors.
- Make beds, dusted, vacuumed and mopped bedrooms.
- Clean and sanitize kitchen, bathroom fixtures and appliances.
- Dust furniture and vaccum carpets and area rugs.
- Perform light duty cleanings in all areas.
- Resolve any customer complaints in a professional manner.
- Organized client’ home and performed house cleaning duties.
- Clean bathrooms thoroughly. • Clean windows and all surfaces. • Vacuum carpets and rugs. • Wash and dry dishes when necessary. • Sweep and mop floors. • Perform other cleaning duties upon request. • Keep accurate logs of each day’s work
- Knowledge of general cleaning practices and techniques. • Good physical and mental health.
- Ability to stand and/or move constantly during a shift. • Ability to work unsupervised