senior research officer
- Write health and nutrition regarded research reports and other relevant documents.
- Upgrade and review literature on various research activities and compile data entry in Microsoft Excel.
- Collect necessary data & information from the field and compile and prepare monthly progress report.
- Establish and maintain data management system.
- Update records and documentation for preserving archives on different research interventions.
- Email response (check, download, print, preserve and share) with relevant supervisor.
- Coordinate with line department of Government of Bangladesh for updating the information.
- Collecting data through interviews
- Data entry and cleaning in the network systems
- Developing ideal data analysis techniques
- Participating in the formulation/ drafting of questionnaires
research officer (temporary)
- Conduct and Coordinate Public Engagement for Wolbachia Malaysia project
- Project team for awareness, harms and behavior related to Electronic Cigarette, Behavioural Risk Factor Surveillance Survey (YBRFSS), Health Screening for Risky Behaviours amongst PLKN.
- Operate research matters such as questionnaire design, data collection, data entry & data analysis.
- Provide research and development reports and technical working paper.
- Prepare requests for proposals or statements of work.
- Plan and administer biological research programs for government, research firms, medical industries, or manufacturing firms.
- writing research specifications
- agreeing project requirements, objectives and research reference terms
- searching for and retrieving information from paper-based sources, the internet and online databases
- interviewing members of the public
- using a variety of qualitative and quantitative research methods
sr. research officer/ market research executive
- Creating market research reports by conducting primary and secondary research to analyse various industries.
- Qualitative and Quantitative research.
- Analyzing the competitors for the particular industry for the clients.
- Use the data gathered, during research to carry out market, competitor and supplier analysis.
- Devise and evaluate methods and procedures for collecting data, such as surveys, opinion polls, questionnaires or arrange to obtain existing data.
- Market study reports writing based on the data collected from primary (telephonic interview & Field visits) and secondary sources (Publications, News articles, Govt. & Pvt. Databases, In-house Databases).
- Work on detailed sector analysis, existing producers, foreign trade, past consumption, current demand, potential applications, regional demand, currently used substitutes and availability of raw materials.