- Collection of data on consumers, competitors, marketplace and consolidate information into actionable items, reports and presentations.
- Analysis of the annual reports and gauging their Digital readiness on different set parameters.
- Project and Team manager: Ensuring the effective Completion of projects on time.
- Conducting Events and ensuring the number of walk-ins by government dignitaries.
- Primary collection of data through telecommunication having the set targets.
- Provides real-time high-quality research content and analysis to identify and understand historical, immediate, and potential trends in the Global Supply Chain
- Comprehends the complexities of the Supply Chain and identifies high value, actionable, and industry-related news
- Collaborates with local and global teams and ensure execution and compliance of established procedural standards and methodologies
- Directly handles client software output and ensure the quality of publications by following specific requirements
- Ensures the continuity of communication with clients in the verbal and written manner
- Scaling knowledge management practices in Rinalytics.
- Managing with client regarding the recruitment cycle, and scheduling interviews with candidates and getting updates from the.
- I leads database management, search practices and social media teams across Bangalore and Chennai delivery centers in India. Offer permanent career opportunity available with my clients to prospective candidates. Indulging myself to ensure that candidates have cheerful & congenial hiring and on-boarding experience with Rinalytics Advisors and its clients.
- My requirements is based on analytics and Non IT recruitment such as Machine Learning, Text Analytics, Data Mining, Predictive Analytics, NLP, Data Sets, M2M,Big Data, IOT Specialist. HR Head, R&D, SCM etc.
- Raising bill amount to the clients for the position closures.
senior research analyst
- Collected and monitored data on job trends, candidates and the marketplace through primary and secondary research and consolidated data into actionable presentations and reports.
- Carried out primary and secondary research through survey and questionnaires and cataloged the data in Excel and MS Access databases for mapping jobs for the candidates.
- Worked with marketing department for monthly analysis of customer acquisition data and campaign performance and made recommendations for improvement.
- Conducted meetings and interviews with key clients to collect information on job/position requirements and suggested preferable candidate skill sets as per market standards.