- Operating as research analyst for Knowledge Graph Team, Google.
- Curation and quality assurance of data indifferent domains for knowledge graph.
- Analyzing and synthesizing the data to send out monthly basis reports to out value-added insights to the clients.
- Research content online through secondary qualitative research for data validation of internal management repository in consumer product.
- Extraction of quality scores from Google reporting tool for each employee using SQL and Excel.
- Analyzing and assigning ratings based on performances
- Target achieved and worked more than target to qualify for bonus in first month
- First in the batch to get permanent position from probation
- Worked on Academic Writing, Corporate Content and Corporate Writing, Business Writing and SEO
- Monitor developments in the fields of industrial technology, business, finance, and economic theory.
- Website Monetization of various verticals for US market (US being the major region).
- Investigating websites and conducting research & analysis to identify best concepts (for making the keywords).
- Checking content, quality and accuracy of each concept (so that the website visitor sees highly related keywords).
- Consistently monitor Publisher accounts to maximize CTR(Click Through Rate).
- Suggesting design creative for the Ad Unit.
- Liaising with the Business Development Team to maximize the revenue potential of the site.
- Checking keyword lists of advertisers to maximize ROI for each advertiser.
- Researching the web and using additional resources (Thomson Reuters, SIX Financial Information and Bloomberg) in order to find accurate information about different types of financial instruments.
- Analysis of the collected data.
- Daily use of database.
- Adding and updating data based on clients reports and online research.
- Delivering reports back to client and making sure there are no inconsistencies in the data.
- Researched various underground substructure maps in order to locate existing utilities at job site.
- Delivered and picked up packages involving Permit submittal and acquisition to jurisdictions throughout Southern California.
- Operated a company vehicle.
- Coordinated between jurisdictions and administrative staff as a bridge to solve potential issues.