- Frequently assimilated information like needs and budget via casual conversation
- Process transactions of vehicle rental, insurance coverage and processing payments in connection with credit card using the computer system
- Handled multiple phone lines to make reservations, answer customer questions and give quotes
- Transferred cars from location to location depending on customers’ needs
- Checking mileage and inspecting for damage when vehicles are returned.
- Took care that customers were satisfied and happy
- Meticulously screened potential tenants for properties in portfolio.
- Handled documents such as leases, deposits, applications, etc..
- After a pre screening process, put potential tenants in contact with landlords.
- Daily managed a heavy amount of calls and emails.
- Offer optional products to meet customers wants or needs
- Prepare all rental and return documents
- Review rental agreements with all customers to ensure complete understanding of rights and service charges
- Prepare rental agreement folder with all required information answer phone and assist customers
- Resolve customer service issues
- Process the balance of daily transactions and prepare bank deposits
- Receive the vehicle and check tires accessories among others, and proceed to process a complaint for damages
- Respond to phone calls and referred to different places
- Update inventory of vehicles that are in use or in
- Entering and handling personal information.