sr. relationship executive
- Provide Business Development inputs to the Vendors
- Reaching out to the vendors to Create promotions and make them Opt in the promotions
- Providing Ideas to the vendor to increase his visibility and grow his business
- Make the vendors to participate in creating Ads to grow his business
- Suggesting vendors to bring new products according to the trends
- Identifying new sales opportunities and pitching to get those products
- Keeping Fruitful relationship with vendors
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate
- Selection and Offers:Work to get the best possible selection on boarded.Cost improvement and overall portfolio management.Manage in store promotions.
- Make Flipkart the destination of choice for the customers through the largest and the greatest assortment of products on offer.
- Drive participation in different offers for best discounts for the customers
- Develop new business opportunities by selling online matrimonial advertisement solutions.
- Call and set up meetings with the pre-generated leads.
- Meet & engage with HNI customers and help them understand various Service features.
- Shows, promote and sell personalized services of the matrimony platform
- Demonstrate the ability to maximize profitable volume growth, market share and client preference in the assigned market.
- Maintain data related to partners, accounts and document customer interactions.
- Identified small and medium enterprises located in south Mumbai for business banking department.
- Converted many small and medium prospects into business for range of products including micro loan and forex products.
- Fulfillment and Inventory-Develop and manage a fulfillment strategy with the sellers to ensure best selection along with the optimal cost and service.
- People leadership-Build, retain and groom a strong team to deliver across functions.Set goals, define KPIs and ensure team tracks effectively towards goals
- Managing bank personnel and educating them about various Mutual Fund products.
- Co-coordinating with various ICICI bank branches to generate leads.
- Providing investors with financial advice as per their needs and goals.
- Develop prospects from customers, referral leads, or sales or trade meetings.
- Reviewing portfolios to advise customers regarding expected fluctuations and market scenario.