- Manage a portfolio of community properties temporarily and annually, at the direction of the Branch President.
- Establish and maintain positive relationships and communicate successfully with leadership and support teams
- Provide supervision, oversight, training, and onboarding for assigned staff, as needed
- Implement a proactive communication calendar
- Execute Performance Planning Reviews and quarterly reviews to direct reports and oversee to ensure the process is achieved for all in the downline
- Directly responsible for action plans
- Attend meetings with directors/clients and prospective clients as needed
regional director, gift planning
- Leading a team of 10 remote staff members in a 17 state territory to achieve departmental revenue and cultivation goals.
- Working with leadership to set departmental goals and annual revenue targets.
- Traveling extensively throughout the United States with team members on stakeholder visits.
- Working with team members to develop a multi-year strategic plan for their portfolio/region to ensure efficiently and impact.
- Serving as the Hospital keynote speaker at approximately 20 annual events throughout the country.
- Creating and leading a multi-divisional team to drive the organization’s national professional advisor strategy.
- Direct Report of two Regional Managers in San Diego, CA, while being direct report to Orange County region of 24 locations. Total responsibility of 54-locations, 500 associates and $54mm territory.
- Internally promoted 3-Center Directors within Region that exceeded projection goals monthly. Top performing Territory within company.
- Selected to participate and develop future Regional Trainer program with Executive Leadership Team.
- Travel San Diego market 3 of 4 weeks per month to ensure consistency and compliance.
- Leverage relationships with Regional Managers best practice to strengthen field leadership skills.
- Inspect what is expected to support company vision and compliance throughout territory.
- Ensure scheduling standards are met to maximize conversion and KPI opportunities per location.
regional director, nyc flagships
- Oversees brand activity for wholesale partnerships within New York City Flagship Stores
- Ensures brand standards are elevated and maintained; mirroring frontline store level experiences
- Supports home stores with seasonal buying campagins, external client events and activities, the development of DSA’s/dedicated sales teams
- Develops and executes all seasonal training clinics and personal shopping product presentations
regional director // human resources lead
- Anticipate the needs of the organization to have adequate human resources on time.
- Manage the processes related to the incorporation, maintenance, and disengagement of personnel.
- Identify the profiles (knowledge, skills, personality, attitudes, and values) that should have the personnel.
- Attracting people with the most suitable profiles to fill existing vacancies.
- Facilitate the incorporation and integration of people within the organization.
- Encourage, engage and retain those people to promote their commitment to the organization through Motivation. Create channels for vertical, horizontal and transverse relationship between all members of the organization.
- Establish performance characteristics and evaluate the “Know How”.