Recruitment Officer Resume Examples
- 12 month maternity leave contract
- Payroll for 500 employees using Micropay
- Recruitment and Selection (end to end recruitment)
- Extensive management reporting
- Return to Work Coordination
- Development of Work Method Statements
- Monitor use of data files and regulate access to safeguard information in computer files.Work with hiring managers on recruiting planning meetings.
- Create job descriptions.
- Efficiently and effectively fill open positions.
- Conduct regular follow-up with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation.
- Develop a pool of candidates in advance of need.
- Post openings in newspaper classifieds, with professional organisations, and in other position appropriate venues.
- Communicate with managers and employees regularly to establish rapport, gauge morale, and source new candidate leads.
- Responsible in sourcing and pre-assessment of all client’s
- Maintain regular contact with possible future candidates.Research new ways of using the internet for recruitment.
- Use social and professional networking sites to identify and source candidates.
- Use of FASTTRACK recruitment software
- Searching potential candidates for a particular position as per request via numerous CV sources
- Announcement of vacant positions on various job search websites, newspapers
- Searching, Selection and Recruitment of potential candidates according to key competencies
- Conducting motivational interviews and attending different job fairs
- Provision of total support to End User Department in closing the vacant position
- Massive recruitment of critical positions to meet the set project deadline
- Organization & coordination of selection and recruitment processes for craft disciplines
- If any and implement corrective actions when not properly addressed responsible for the planning, monitoring and implementing recruitment programs and activities to ensure timely delivery of qualified applicants for shipboard employment to various fleet through pro-active sourcing and strategic recruitment and effective/efficient processing of applications.
- Sources applicants by establishing and maintaining a network of contacts such as schools, training centers/ institutes, industry contacts/tie-ups.
- Monitors application process flow to ensure initial selection processes such as paper screening, initial interviews, testing (when required), background checking and releasing of acceptance letters are carried out according to the QMS.
- Coordinates interview schedule with the Fleet Heads/Managers.
- Coordinates closely with concerned Fleet Head/ Fleet Manager to ensure that urgent needs are attended to, report to Unit Head problems encountered.
- Encodes in SMIS applicants interview results
- Prepares monthly reports on recruitment programs and activities by collating relevant statistics, accomplishments, problems and corrective action taken to address causes
- We recruit new agents for sell insurance policy.
- We achieved in India 2nd rank in recruit highest agents.
- Develop brochures, multimedia presentations, web pages, promotional products, technical illustrations, and computer artwork for use in meetings, policy manuals, literature, newsletters and slide shows.
- Actively involved in development and implementation of recruitment database.
- Handles Call Center Accounts for background check.
- Implemented structures for the company (HR and Recruitment Department)
- Entertained applicants/clients’ inquiries with regards to our Services Offered.
- Test Administering, Checking & Scoring of Psychological Test to all applicants.
- Conducts initial interviews to all contractual applicants and endorse to our Clientele for any job vacancy needed by the company.
- Supervises inventory of office supplies and psychological testing materials.
sr. recruitment officer
- Responsible for recruiting team members ranging from agents to senior level management positions
- Managing walk ins as well as on call interviews
- Organize job fair for mass recruitment
- Worked actively in HR to lower attrition rate and maximize retention
- Designing policies for incentives and bonus
- Recruiting functions and screening Curriculum Vitaes.
- Recommend suitable candidates for employment.
- ITC and SAP Checks (Finger Prints).
- Conducting individual and telephonic interviews.
- Administering assessments.
- Liaise with Store Management on a regular basis.
- Liaise with Recruitment Manager.
recruitment officer/hr administrator/volunteer & student placement coordinator
- Recruit, interview, and sign up volunteers and staff.
- Research and analyze program requirements or client needs to determine program directions and goals.
- Implement and evaluate specific tailored volunteer training programs.
- Inform job applicants of details such as duties and responsibilities, benefits, schedules, working conditions, or promotion opportunities.
- Knowledge of principles and procedures for personnel recruitment, selection, training and personal information systems.
- Innovator and creator using alternative thinking to develop new ideas for and answers to work-related problems.
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.