Recruitment Manager Resume Examples
- Recruitment Delivery Management
- Identify the real hiring problems & Update/Design new recruiting procedures
- Keep track of recruiting metrics (e.g. time-to-hire and cost-per-hire)
- Projects Governance (Internal & External Reviews)
- Handled complete recruitment life cycle
- Screen & scrutinize the CV for various competencies prior to the profile being shared to the client
- Sourcing profiles as per the requirements of the business units from various sourcing pockets like referrals, job portals.
- Updating the candidate’s profiles according to the specified requirement of the client.
- Targeting companies & closing the position with the time frame.
- Interaction with Team Leads for requirement understanding
- Responsible for interviewing, hiring decisions, candidate salary negotiation, offers.
- Handled internal recruitment – bulk hiring.
- Generate daily and weekly and monthly reports for management.
- Source Profiles through Job Portals, References and Head hunting. Posting the requirement in job portals/ advertisement/campus hiring.
- Schedule interviews with the hiring managers, salary negotiation, offer confirmation
- Handled on boarding, induction, maintaining employee files
- Preparing the MIS Report
recruitment manager (hiring & projects)
- Managed labor day and other career Job Fairs while ensuring adherence to department budget, schedule, and booth set up.
- Monitored and tracked resume of applicants for reports.
- Conducted end to end hiring for the stake holders.
- Built the entire team from scratch and implemented various process to make sure their performance is upto the mark.
- Refining and rolling out monthly/quarterly recruiting metrics (qualitative and quantitative) in consultation with the leadership team. Drive the narrative of recruiting status with data.
- Managing a team of high level TA professionals and achieving hiring targets.
- Own and improve the recruiting process and tools to drive higher quality of candidates, conversion rates, TATs and a superior candidate experience.
- Developing and implementing recruitment operation and related programs including creative sourcing plans to attract diverse talent across all functional areas across all locations, with a laser focus on social media, employment brand initiatives, campus relations, employee referral programs and vendor management.
- Assigning workload for the team and ensure appropriate workload balance for each direct report given their abilities and the size of the assignment while providing adequate guidance and support. Review and track performance
- Translating recruitment initiatives and metric insights into actionable strategies for the team.
- Working in a fast-paced environment that is focused on Business Priorities and Business enabling scenarios and to change track as per needs.
recruitment manager / oic hr manager
- A BPO Company. Headed the Recruitment department and directly reports to the CEO/President.
- Held the functions of an HR Manager
- Understanding of the business, its levers for growth, its change dynamics, and its critical success factors and driving recruitment effort to meet business priorities.
- Training, coaching and mentoring to HR staff development Plans, superior workforce and skills development.
- Explores the market best practices in the recruitment and implement appropriate best practices in the organization
- Conducts job interviews for the managerial job positions (or key jobs in the organization)
- Manages and develops the team of HR Recruiters
- Acts as a single point of contact for managers regarding recruitment topics
- Designs training recruitment for HR Recruiters
- Drive recruiting-focused company branding and visibility via social networks, job posting optimization and innovative campaigns
- Develop and implement scalable processes for recruiting workflow and provide ongoing reporting of progress and key metrics to hiring managers
recruitment manager/ recruiter
- Setting up client surveys from briefs
- Managing recruitment staff
- Managing Facebook posts
- Working alongside account managers and clients
- Work with the business to understand the recruitment needs; formulate recruitment plans, writing and
- Develop creative sourcing strategies to attract top technical talent and aggressive build a pipeline
- Drive offer process, including offer approvals, negotiations, and closings
- Lead team to help drive an efficient recruiting process
- Hires volunteers and processes hiring-related paperwork.
- Conducts reference or background checks on job applicants.
- Develops and implements recruiting strategies to meet current or anticipated staffing needs.
- Process all local recruitment requests in an effective and efficient manner.
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.