- Coordinate work with nurses, social workers,and therapists,
- Monitor event activities to ensure compliance with applicable regulations and laws, satisfaction of participants, and resolution of any problems that arise
- Test and measure patient’s strength, motor development and function, sensory perception, functional capacity and record data.
- Refer clients to community resources or services.pharmacists, psychologists, and other health care providers.
- Direct and coordinate activities of residents and staff
- 8) Obtain information from medical records, medical staff, family members and the patients themselves to assess patients’ capabilities, needs and interests.