- Collect, record, and maintain patient information, such as medical history, personal information from families.
- Monitor patients’ conditions and progress and reevaluate as necessary.
- Explain procedures and discuss prescribed treatments with patients.
- Direct and coordinate activities of therapists, and nursing assistants.
- Conduct tours or deliver talks describing features of public facilities and amenities offered.
- Communicate with customers, employees, and other individuals to answer questions, disseminate or explain information.
- Address customer complaints and work toward finding effective solutions.
- Entertaining kids (0-10) with diverse games and activities.
- Collect, record, and maintain patient information, such as medical history, personal preferences from families .
- Explain procedures and discuss treatments with patients.
- Advise patients and community members concerning activity, or of significant changes or declines.
- Refer patients to medical specialists or other staff when necessary.
- Coordinate work with nurses, social workers, rehabilitation therapists, nursing assistants and other health care providers.
- Direct and coordinate activities of patients, students, nursing assistants, new hired therapists, and other staff.
- Train residents, nursing and nursing assistants, and other health care professionals.
- Assists with events planned at facility
- Develops, supervises and instructs programs for various recreational specialty areas such as sports and games, community events, and winter recreational activities.
- Responsible for skate rentals and rink maintenance.
- Supervised guests as a ice rink attendant on ice.
- Assist the Recreation Supervisor in the planning and promotion of the Teen Summer Recreation Program.
- Frequently communicate with recreation center members, program participants, city employees, outside agencies and others in person, by phone or via email to respond to questions, requests and concerns in a manner that exhibits excellent customer service.
- Use “Max Galaxy” recreation software program to register participants for programs, reserve facilities, monitor program enrollment, sell recreation center memberships, print class/program rosters, and generate reports.
- Work in collaboration with the Parks and Recreation Director, Athletics Coordinators, Program Coordinator, Event Coordinator, Seniors Coordinator, Administrative Coordinator and Recreation Supervisor on a large number of tasks and “duties as assigned”.