- I would have to unload live freight from trailers and organize them into specific numbered departments
- I have to occasionally lead the other associates with the plan on what is going on that day i.e. which department is getting pulled to the floor where each box goes what needs to be stored etc.
- I have to keep the receiving area clear of debris to ensure a safe and clean environment
- Responsible for monitoring the returns process
- Sort, count, identify, verify and track all material by utilizing the Syteline to maintain accurate inventory records
- Verify receipts and log them according to required procedures
- Investigate and resolve situations where items received are not properly documented in the daily receipt log
- Regularly enter inventory data into Syteline on a timely basis
- Assist management in recycling material in the warehouse
- Cooperate with representatives from other departments in the organization to provide warehouse information as requested
- Perform regular material warehouse audits to ensure that material is undamaged and maintained neatly throughout the warehouse
- Advise management of cycle count issues on a timely basis
receiving associate/rtv associate
- Performed inspections of shipment contents, verifying accuracy against invoices and manifests.
- Examined incoming shipments to verify quantity and quality, returning unacceptable shipments to suppliers for refunds or replacement.
- Process customers returns in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Determine what items can be resold or donated .
- Shipping and Receiving military parts and inputting it on the computer
- Giving great customer service
- Ensure that all documents and material received in the warehouse are of satisfactory quality
- Safely utilize forklifts cum power jacks to move warehouse materials according to proper safety instructions and as directed