- Executed daily operations of merchandise preparation
- Unloaded and unpacked incoming shipments
- Performed miscellaneous duties as assigned
- Inspect product load for accuracy and safely move it around the warehouse.
- Place stored Merchandise in correct areas and rotate appropriately.
- Maximize inventory space and efficiently through accurate organization.
- Maintained a neat and clean store appearance.
- Assisted freight team and management by unloading large trucks, including paint, lumber, and flooring.
- Driving several different types of electric and propane heavy machinery including forklifts.
- Count, weigh or measure items of incoming shipments in order to verify information against invoices, orders , bills of lading or other records
- Assemble cardboard or wooden containers or select preassembled containers
- Insert items into containers
- Examine and unpack incoming shipments; record shortages and reject damaged items
- Route items to various departments
- Examine incoming shipments to ensure they meet specifications
- Operate lift truck or hoist shipments from shipping and receiving platform to storage area
- Receive and unload merchandise from trucks and ships.
- Verify documents and reports in accordance to the unloaded merchandise.
- Update sales reports on a periodic basis.
- Maintain stockroom in a systematic and orderly manner.
- Sales associates with The Home Depot typically provide customer service, including directing customers to products, answering questions about goods, or assisting in purchase decisions. Home Depot sales associates may also perform stocking,organizing, and cleaning duties at the request of the management team.
- Move levers or controls that operate lifting devices, such as forklifts, hoists, or elevating platforms, to load, unload, transport, or stack material.
- Check in inbound inventory and administer the processing
- Trace and track shipments to ensure timely delivery