- Responsible for answering student questions and assisting multiple students
- Worked with a team in order to ensure student success
- Designed new ways students could learn efficiently
- Instruct students individually to improve reading skills and fluency
- Work with teachers to instruct students individually and in groups, using various teaching methods such as lectures, discussions, and demonstrations.
- Manage coaching cycles with teachers to adapt teaching methods and instructional materials to meet students’ varying needs and interests.
- Assist teachers with implementing remedial programs for students requiring extra help.
- Meet with teachers to discuss individual students’ needs and progress based on data.
- Confer with staff members to plan and schedule coaching cycles promoting learning, following approved curricula.
- Instruct students individually, in groups, or as a whole class
- Administer written, oral, and performance tests, and issue grades in accordance with performance.
- Help to implement remedial programs for students requiring extra help.
- Prepare reports on students.
- Develop classroom-based training courses, using needs assessments and skill level analyses.