- Interpret a provider’s instructions.
- Explain procedures to patients; verifies accuracy of patient information in the file.
- Prepare patients for procedures.
- Select imaging parameters.
- View images from an imaging session and keep records of the results.
- Review and complete patient exam and charges within the radiology information system.
- Performs necessary clerical duties as needed to support procedures and department/clinic operations.
- Collaborate with other healthcare team members
- Develop and maintain excellent professional relationships through effective and timely communication
- Operate radiographic equipment in order to produce radiographs of the body for diagnostic purposes
- Use radiation-safety principles to prevent unnecessary radiation to self, patients and/or staff
- Verified type of radiology procedure prior to exams using the HIPAA guidelines
- Offer excellent patient care
- Work in collaboration with other healthcare team members
- Develop and maintain effective professional relationships through effective and timely communication
- Verified type of radiology procedure prior to exam using the HIPAA guidelines
- Provide excellent patient care
- Explain procedures with patients and comfort and reassure patients and families.
- Coordinate work with nurses, other radiology specialties, as well as other health care providers.
- Perform routine exams as well as respond to stat requests.
- Trained in use of C-arm in operating room
- Trained on Phillips dual detector DR machines & Swissray DR
- Handling MRI Intera 1.5T (Close) & MRI Panoroma HFO 1T (Open MRI)
- Full Field Digital Mammography (HOLOGIC SELENIA)
- Mammo Diagnost (Philips), Fluoro Philips Omni Diagnost Eleva unit. Bone Mineral Densitometry (Norland),
- Digital Pantomography unit (Trophy PAN – C).
- Orthopanography (Kodak),
- X-ray – Bucky Diagnost CS/TH & CH FS,
- Philips Optims 850 MA,