- Developing training materials.
- ensuring the correct application of instructions and work standards.
- Realizing VRS audits ( vérification and compliance with standards).
- Treating productivity problems.
- Ensured compliance with customer safety rules and regulations. (Forklift safety and Personal Protective Equipment compliance)
- Communicated with customer Quality Team and Engineers regarding quality checks and specs.
- Created detailed end of shit logs including labor costs, data tracking, non-conforming material, and audit reports for customer and internal use.
- Team member time entry for payroll.
- Created team member schedules.
- Conducted team member on boarding, evaluations, disciplinary counselings, and attendance tracking.
- Headed smaller quality sorts of material requested by customers
- Ensure procedural compliance, identify business risks, and evaluate systems of control.
- Monitor existing controls and develop new ones with the demand of the business.
- Provide different MIS reports to the Business Head for the analysis purposes.
- Establish, develop and implement proper systems and reporting format for the efficient operations
- Coach, stimulate, guide and set examples for all the operations personnel to meet/exceed their targets.
- Member of the HR team for the recruitment of new staff.
- Responsible for the W.W.B (Women’s World Bank) training of new joiners.
- Working as a Quality Supervisor in Steel Melting Shop (SMS)
- Designing of Moulds and Bed Plates as per our Standard Required.
- Inspection of Ingots, Checking of physical condition as per quality norms.
- Checking of Moulds and hot top dimensions, quality and other technical parameters.
- Manage ingot stock and planning of dispatch of material.
- Managing Document Control and control of Quality Records/Reports like(B% in A, Weekly & Monthly Quality Analysis Reports)
- Conducting Internal Process Audits, 5S Audit & Audits for Safety.
- Responsible for Quality Planning & Followed all SOPs on shopfloor
- Make Corrective and Preventive Action (CAPA) to reduce rejection by doing Brain Storming with production team
- Manage equipment calibration and verification processes
- Manage supplier qualification process
- Give continuous Quality Training to Sub-Ordinates