- Responsible for conducting quality audits on all routine & complex investment transactions, life insurance transactions, and correspondence to ensure proper processing according to established quality standards.
- Identified, analyzed, and tracked error trends.
- Recommended updates to policies, processes, and procedures.
- Supported management on identification and measurement of trends and improvements utilizing best practices.
- Served as point of contact and maintained relationships with external quality review vendor.
- Performed quality assurance audits on all routine and complex investment transactions.
- Validated data, identified trends, and recommended changes to processes, procedures, policies, and training needs.
- To identify the root causes, trends, patterns and risks of quality defects by analyzing quality data using quality tools and techniques.
- Use of Geo mapping and Geo editor tools to investigate the delivery parcel not received by the customer and to identify the fraud insight of the whole situation.
- To Conduct root cause analysis of delivery not received by analyzing the driver’s feedback, trends, reviews, chats, route map of driver’s journey.
- Also to Identity and prevent the fraud customer profile for any repetitive Discount and refund trend.
- To update quality documentation and communicate to carry forward the lessons learned from quality Concerns.
- Quality Assurance Analyst for a Cable TV account(inbound and outbound support)
- A team player who coach and monitors agent calls on a daily basis with touch base from TL and OM
- DSAT Analysis/detractor scrubbing, reporting, coaching sessions and quality talks.
- Sales POC
- Ensure call compliance with company policies or procedures for customer and technical support., ensure all Sales meets the quality standard
- Performing regular call and ticket audits, according to Stefanini Best Business Practices and specific project requirements;
- Ensuring an objective evaluation of these calls and tickets, based on the project’s specific knowledge and processes, company and client expectations, providing scoring guidelines and calibration sessions;
- Providing feedback to agents and their manager (Team Leader) in regards to the above mentioned audits, the overall score, positive aspects and areas of failure; provide regular reports on quality KPIs (call and ticket monitoring, QC ratio – mistaken escalations, complaints, CSAT score, etc);
- Updating specific trackers and documents with the details of each audit, the results, details on feedback (eAudit or specific monitoring tool, monitoring and feedback trackers, etc);
- Analyzing patterns and trends of call and ticket audits, for the entire team and on individual basis, to identify improvement needs; speaking up with these improvement ideas and following up through to implementation;
- Analyzing Quality Concerns, complaints and compliments, Customer Satisfaction surveys, First Level Efficiency results for identifying areas of failure, runs root cause analysis and implements fixes as needed;
- Designing individual (together with the agent’s manager) or team improvement plans based on all above items, as part of the Quality Issue process;
- Working on various use cases to ensure First time Delivery Success
- Align with Station teams on the ground to ensure proper implementation of optimized delivery models
- Fulfilling the Data science team’s requirements in terms of data handling and Quality
- Writing queries in SQL to retrieve data for error checking and other manipulations