- Authored key procedures such as Change Management, Complaint Management and Risk management etc.
- Responsible for managing the Internal Audit program and handling Customer Audits
- Plan, coordinate and implementation of Change Requests
- Establish and maintain supplier management program including on-site Supplier audits
- Accountable for Complaint management and CAPAs
- Leading a team of 5 personnel in Quality Control and Quality Assurance
- Successfully implemented and sustaining automated training program
- In-process testing activities for Dried Blood Spot & Dried Milk Spot Sample analysis, and release of clinical test report.
- Support development of novel QC analytical methods working with analytical development department.
- Method Validation with Recovery studies.
- Technology transfer of blood to dried blood spot application using gas chromatograph.
- ISO 17025:2015 & ISO 13485:2016.
- Develop SOP’s, Work procedures and technical documents.
- Handle GC-FID 2010 plus for determination of Fatty acid content in DBS, DMS and Whole blood samples.
- Establish and maintain relationships with individual or business customers or provide assistance with problems these customers may encounter., internal and external audits
- Responsible for resolving issues occur during routine analysis and stability studies.
- Conduct Internal Audit & MRM’s of the Laboratory.
- Review & approve QC laboratory records including environmental monitoring, deviations, corrections, change controls and lab investigation.
- Being responsible for delivering the Leapstart (Fit kids) programme in assigned schools
- Liaising with the school people like PE teachers and other departments in school to deliver the Leapstart programme and ensure seamless and smooth delivery of the programme in conjunction with all the departments.
- Creating customized programme for each school based on their time tables and infrastructure constraints.
- Responsibility for maintenance and upkeep of all Leapstart (Fit kids) equipments.
- Responsibility for conducting periodic assessments and preparing reports on progress of the each child in the assigned school.
- Creating reports for parents, school management, and Leapstart (Fit kids) management.
- Enforce safety and quality requirements.
- Direct and coordinate the activities of employees engaged in the production and processing of product and service, such as quality inspectors.
- Responsible for the inspection of materials, products, or equipment to detect defects or malfunctions.
- Observe work and monitor gauges, dials, and other indicators to ensure that operators conform to production or processing standards.
- Interpret specifications, drawings, job orders, and company policies and procedures for workers.
- Keep records of employees’ attendance and hours worked via Kronos time keeping program and Glovia ERP.
- Also held the titles of Purchasing Agent, Inside Sales, Customer Inventory, Shipping/Receiving, and Logistics.