quality assurance / quality control engineer
- Performed strict QC field inspection with the client QC inspector
- Performed and discussed the audit and transmittal report
- Performed site worksKurb wall on the tank farm, 11 storage tanks
- Sump-pit construction of the tank farm
- Manhole – 27 units
- Pipe support and sleeper
- Oil drainage open channel
- Supervising of incoming parts.
- Analysis of line problems and taking preventive measures.
- Ensuring Smooth running of Lines in coordination with supplier purchase.
- Keeping Update of supplier Quality problems.
- Involving in Design changes in existing parts leading to cost reduction.
- Assure before customer end,
- Segregation process,
- Final visual inspection,
- Report handling,
- Carried out Patrol inspection, First & Last off inspection, Verify Layout inspection report and Reduced In-house Rework & Rejection. Carried out various projects to reduce rejection, inspection time and manual errors of inspection.
- Resolved customer complaints, took preventive measures to avert future complaints, and clearly documented all procedures and all feedback.
- Adept at using various equipment like CMM, Roundness tester, Roughness tester and contour profile tracer for measuring various parameters at various stages of development.
- Prepared and maintained various QC documentations and Cooperated with the quality management to design and deploy quality assurance standards.
- Adept at reading blueprints/drawings, maintaining required process parameters and fulfilling work orders.
- Having good knowledge in manual testing concepts and skills
- Expertise in Web application testing
- Having work experience in Agile methodology
- Product testing experience
- Performed Web Service testing
- Performed basic test duties, creating rudimentary bug reports for programmer to investigate and repair
- Reviewed software thoroughly and ensure the customer experience matched our goals