- Understanding the Contract Quality Plan and Preparation of Quality assurance Plan and Inspection Test Plan, Procedures
- Reviewing drawings and preparation of project & technical specifications, method statements for inspection activities, Inspection forms formats.
- Monitoring the site construction Inspection activity as per Project Quality Manual by Supervision and allocates QCI Personnel per discipline as required.
- Conducting weekly site Walk through Inspection together with contractor and client to oversee the violations regarding on quality issues and take steps to address the issue.
- Responding to site queries and technical issues with respect to QA/QC matters
- Attending daily/weekly quality meetings with clients.
- Preparing and submission of Weekly/Monthly QC Report to QA/QC Head Office and Client (if required).
- Reviewed and comment on all the documents, reports, studies and other outputs of the team work progress,and be in charge of the quality assurance function;
- Well conversant with Piping and Instrument Diagram (PID) & Isometric Drawings.
- Monitoring RFI log & Isometric Master Drawings , Transmittal log in daily basis
- Monitors the status of Quality Control activities for review and audit, status of failure and deviations, corrective actions required, performance and progress of the activities.
- Monitoring the QC inspectors to close the RFI inspection activities on the same day itself and make sure that there is no back log
- Providing lamination recipe, shaving dimensions, flange torque values and tightening sequence to QC Personal to check
- Monitoring and Evaluating the stages of Inspection of GRE/GRV Piping