Qc Engineer Resume Examples
qc engineer (team leader)
- Effectively implements QC control activities as follows, monitors/evaluates results:
- Visual inspections as per established procedures
- Calibration and Reliability Check
- Incoming Quality Control for the raw materials to be used during production.
- Control of Non-conforming Products and Prompt coordination to concerned process/section
- Establishes inspection targets, reviews existing targets and monitors efficiency. And provision of standardization.
- Conducts pre-dispatch checking of products for shipment.
- Take proper decision on repairable & non repairable of Main Board.
- Guidance to Service Engineer & give them technical support.
- Raise quality alert at defect skip and occurred place.
- Continues improvement in process through feedback to Engineer.
- Daily reports and RCA (Repeat cause analysis) to Dept. Head.
- Responsibility of 5s Audit
- MIS Reporting
- Experience in writing the test scripts for the test cases using Selenium with Python.
- Experience in executing the test cases using Selenium with Python with the IDE PyCharm.
- Recommended discipline for welders who submitted consistently inferior products for remedial training.
- Train staff, technicians and professionals on the aspects of quality control activities.
- Conducted game tests to determine long-term functionality.
- Identified glitches freezes and errors in a variety of games.
- Examined controller pads for functioning and durability.
- Identified and reported character flaws and graphic gaps.
- Prepared and submitted test finding reports to design and management teams on a regular basis
- Report to QA/QC managers and construction management team on the comments and any day-to-day quality issues.
- Identify any non-conformances and any issues that may adversely affect the works, discuss with the Construction team and report/recommend solutions.
- Taking part in the definition of the corrective actions and ensuring the correct implementation of the resolution of any non-conformity.
- Following up inspection comments to confirm that they are addressed, responses are completed and compliance with the contract documents. Verification of closing out CAR and NCR’s with Engineer‘s close out.
- Carry out progressive partial turnover punch list items to ensure that the works are completed to the fullest extent possible prior to acceptance.
- Monitoring clearance of punch list items, notifying and attending clearance inspections.
- Ensuring that records are obtained from Engineer’s inspections and from the Subcontractors. Forwarding to QA/QC department files for Project records.Direct reporting to QA/QC Manager to solve all Quality issues.
- Inspect soil prepration, foundations, concrete and steel structures
- Train, direct, or supervise other construction inspectors. during and after construction for structural quality, general safety, or conformance to specifications and codes.
- Devises sampling procedures and designs and develops forms and instructions for recording, evaluating, and reporting quality and reliability data.
- Coordinate with the customers representative on all quality matters
- Develop and determine all standards to perform inspection and tests on all procedures and oversee all testing methods and maintain high standards of quality for all processes.
- Analyze all products and non conformance processes and evaluate all documents to ensure maintenance of optimal quality and prepare monthly reports to evaluate performance.
- Monitoring in areas of quality control engineering, such as design, incoming material, process control, product evaluation, product reliability, inventory control and administrative application.
- Verify that the quality related site activities are in accordance with the applicable codes and standards.
- Fabrication of Pressure Vessels at FerroFab Fzc as a QA/QC Engineer
- Work For Fabrication of 19 jackets project fabrication of 10 jackets at Ever Sendai Offshore RMC FZC yard for Saudi Aramco with Saipem as a Welding Inspector
- Work for HVDCB Borwin 3 Project with Drydock World Dubai as a QA/QC Engineer.
- Ensure implementation of PK requirements
- Document test agenda to ensure full coverage based on attend kickoff meetings.
- Design test plans, scenarios, scripts, or procedures from System Requirement Specification (SRS) / Functional Requirement Specification (FRS).
- Review written test cases of team members and guide them to improve quality and coverage of test cases.
- Update test documents and test cases / scenarios based on changes in SRS / FRS.
- Document software defects, using a in-house bug tracking system, and report defects to software developers.
- Done database testing.
- I was active member of SQA group and SEPG Group in Silver Touch Technologies Pvt Ltd. I took major role in CMMi renewal activity and represent SilverTouch Technology Pvt. Ltd.
- Responsible for analysis of raw materials.
- Responsible for analysis of finished product and giving final release.
- Monitoring and analysis for production line deviations.
- Member in the internal audit team.
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.