Qc Engineer Resume Examples
- Created work instructions for -person production line, increasing processes FTQ [ from 65 to 95]%
- Designed and developed forms and instructions to evaluate, assess, report and document on quality standards
- Performed and coordinated [ Visual , paint test ] inspections and determined quality assurance testing models of raw materials and finished products
- Applied coaching techniques and tools to support managers and team members in improving performance
- Install, maintain, or use software testing programs.Develop and research test automation framework.
- Developed quality planning for multiple new product launches by verifying customer requirements and implementing in design and production
- Specified quality requirements of raw materials with suppliers
- Implemented ISO / TS 16949- 2009 quality systems, defining business practices, leading to certification and better business practices
- Performed dimensional, visual and mechanical inspection using standard documentation and procedures to conduct quality test and NDT inspections and provide acceptance or rejection for compliance to established standards and processes. Generate DNV certifications for containers, slings and shackles.
- Maintain inspection documents, forms, logs, certificates and other records.
- Identify problems, analyze and develop remedial actions working with engineers.
- Performed High pressure test to manifolds, liner hangers, valves, cementing heads and loops.
- Performed Pull test for slings, shackles and belt ropes using standard procedure.
- Hands on experience on Downstream modules and operations.
- Currently working in F1 info solutions as QC engineer.
- Quality Check is a procedure, or set of procedures which is inteded to ensure that a manufactured product or performed service adheres to a defined set of quality criteria or meeting the requirements of the clients or the customers
- Implemented new quality assurance and customer service standards
- Tracked quality issues with external customers, suppliers and internal plant operations
- Having 2 years of IT industry experience in Software Testing.
- Experience in executing Test Cases manually to test the application functionality against the requirements.
- Having Good knowledge towards the Software Requirement Specification and identifying the required Test Scenarios.
- Good knowledge on Bug tracing using log of the application.
- Having Good exposure to the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Waterfall Model Methodology.
- Extensively involved in Functional Testing, API testing, Regression Testing, System Testing, Database Testing.
- Experience in Test Design, Test Execution, Defect Reporting, Test Status Reporting and Test Closure Activities.
- Analyzes work orders and blueprints to determine need for supplies and sequence of operations required.
- Implementation of approved procedures (WPS & PQR) and maintaining quality records as per quality management system requirements.
- Supervise workers engaged in making tubing from flat steel strips by electric-weld process and be designated Welding Supervisor, Electric-Weld Pipe Mill.
- Requisitions supplies, such as weld rods, gas, flux, and fixtures.
- Lead, direct and assist technical, professional staff in measuring and testing a product or a service.
- Visual Inspection and reporting of piping weld joints and rejected if inferior products and inferior welds.
- Inspect work with WELD INSPECTOR I and WELD INSPECTOR II to maintain specified standards and quality.
- Recorded, analyzed and distributed statistical information
- Inspected products and worker progress throughout production
- Established and tracked quality department goals and objectives
- Collaborated with audit clients and action owners to apply root cause analysis guidance and establish effective corrective action plans
- Having good interpersonal skills, Communication skills and Zeal to learn new tools.
- Good experience in interacting with business analysts, developers, technical support and help them in base line the requirement specifications.
- Trained my fellow team mates who joined as fresher on Functional knowledge of the respective module.
- Experience in testing the web application using Selenium Technology by Eclipse tool using java Language with different framework like Data Driven, Key Driven and Hybrid Driven.
sr. qc engineer
- Distribute task within the 8 team members based on priority.
- Expenzing Expense controller: Perform Unit, Acceptance, Regression, Load and Functional/Performance, database testing on multiple applications using both Manual Testing Methods and Mobile testing methods.
- Procure to Pay: Documenting test cases, developing test plans and scenarios by referring to the CRD documents. Execution of the Test Cases with Test Data.
- Vendor Extranet: Functional Testing, Cross browser testing.
- Integration: HRMS, FTP, Database integration.
- Create Welding Map on every joint in Structure, Piping, Pipeline, etc.
- Create Welding Summary on every Structure, Piping, Pipeline, etc construction.
- Set NDE (Non-Destructive Examination) on every joint in Structure, Piping, Pipeline, etc.
- Set WPS (Welding Procedure Specification) on every Structure, Piping, Pipeline, etc refer to A.W.S D1.1, ASME, and API.
- Assigned as Jr. QC Engineer on Fabrication Project JAWA-1 Combined Cycle Gas Turbine Power Plant (1760MW)
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.