Python Developer Resume Examples
- Automation of validation process using Python in Windows platforms.
- Automated Test report generation using python.
- Automated the platform Setup .
- Automated Logs separation.
- Worked with teletraan, a Western Digital tool for facilitating automation. Wrote multiple scripts to interact with the said tool to generate automated reports.Scripter , Insight, Litesight, VTF ,CTF, Progression .
- Worked with two different platforms, SDR 2.5 (tests ran with Scripter) and SDR 4.0 (tests written in Python) for running different test packages. Brought up different test platforms for running these tests.
- Worked for different projects like Condor, Macaw.
- Build API’s based on the requirements.
- Design and re-structured the existing Database.
- Make of more stronger security changes for the application.
- Build file handling system using pandas, numpy etc.
- Team made the application which reduced almost 80% of each employee work.
- Working for a Python based API (RESTful Web Service) using DJango, SQL Alchemy to rate the Organizations on standardized rating scale.
- Developing server based web application to determine patient journey using Flask.
- Developing the Object Oriented Programming to enhance company product
- Maintaining patient relationship management databases (MySQL).
- Utilizing the in handling the all the hits on Flask and other applications.
- Wrote functions and simple procedures for applying business logic.
- Involved in Customer information modules
- Hands on experience in handling raw data in different formats such as extraction, parsing, cleansing, integration, sampling and reshaping data and resolve data quality issues for exploratory data analysis using data visualization tools such as R and Tableau
- Worked with various Python libraries mainly Pandas, Numpy, Scipy, Matplotlib, Seaborn, NLTK and Pytables
- Data Mining models such as Simple Regression and Clustering Analysis.
- Construct models for inferential and predictive statistical analysis and perform fundamental random sampling, simulation and hypothesis testing for required scenarios
- Worked on Dell project to deploy and configure VMWare stack from scratch using python and VMWare tools.
- Created NTP server for VMWare cluster.
- Worked on to create hadoop cluster using opensource Hortonworks Platform using Ambari
- Created PXE server to automate deploy CentOS 7 on multiple Dell server at a time.
- Managed Dell iDrac servers using racadam, python dracclient package.
- Learning and sharing knowledge of Openstack and there
- Planned and developed interfaces using python that simplified overall management and offered ease-of-use
- Involved in the development of an application using Python 3, HTML, CSS, AJAX and Json
- Extensively using Django Technologies, including forms, templates and interaction with databases
- Adjusted software parameters to boost performance and incorporate new features
senior python developer
- Worked with DIGITAL MARKETING tool which is used to identify users, track user’s behaviour, and make the data clean using EMR processes. Also developed the dashboard providing detail of calculation of campaigns running on Facebook, Taboola. Used Tools: Flask, Angular JS, EC2, S3, RedShift.
- Hired by Nordstrom as a contractor for their Internet Marketing Forecast Reporting project. My role is about to develop the process for Click through Rate Benchmarking using Python. Calculating traffic, orders and demands categorized by Affiliates and Attributes and retargeting those users based on cookies. We provide report in Tableau.
- Text Mining: Built a Sentiment Analysis tool using NLTK package with gathering algorithms ofentity recognition, tokenizer, part of speech tagging and categorization. The tool is used to read longpdf/doc/text contents and converting to a summary.
- Twitter Sentiment Analysis: Built a tool to analysis tweets appeared on topics on twitter. Also able to make analysis of user inputs and comments. Represented results as user behavior (with differentcategories, e.g. Positive, negative, neutral, happy, disappointed. etc.) on topics/products. I had built dictionary of more than 2 lakhs words to get absolute results.
- Data Analytics Tool using Machine Learning Algorithm: Find KS and Lift value using Random Forest, Linear Regression, Gaussian, Multinomial NB. Created a dashboard with capacity to compare allalgorithms. Used Tools: Flask, Scikit-learn, Pandas, NoSQL
- MetaFunding: A web platform between lenders and small business built in Python. Able to get lender by meeting their criteria for small business. Built tool to get user bank account detail using QuickBooks library. Used Tools: Flask, DynamoDB, Lambda, Angular JS
- 5300 Credit Union: Comparing the performance CU for their overall performance, Credit card loans,New/Old vehicle loans. Used Tools: DJango, Mysql
- Actively involved in product end to end development
- Design, build and maintain the scalable web sites as per the client requirements
- Involved in the application deployment to clouds like AWS and Google App Engine
- Leading the team of 4 for the inventory management system web service
- Collaborating with a team.
- Planing the software architecture.
- Testing web apps and apis using unit tests and browser based tests to stimulate real world traffic.
- Deploying and maintaining web apps and apis.
- Implemented or leads the implementation of complex solutions with minimal technical debt. Developed solutions that are easy to deploy, maintain, and are bug free.
- Familiarity with frameworks like Django and Flask, database like sql, big query and mongodb and cloud platform like GCP and AWS.
- Follow and improve established processes for software development life cycle with an agile approach to delivery software
- Contributed to Git code base used in automated deployment of software on multiple virtual machines.
- Documented all software development methodologies in technical manuals to be used by team in future projects.
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.