- Prepare tax returns and financial statements
- Counter checking of all payables and receivables
- Proper encoding of sales, purchases and importation transactions of the month
- Maintenance of chart of accounts in accordance with company policies/management ledger system
- Prepares and kept files of discrepancy reports, acknowledgment letters and claim letters
- Assists Accounting Personnel in other deliverable
- Processing purchase requisition/order and matching supplier delivery notes with GRN’s.
- Responsible for monitoring the electrical parts delivery to meet production required due date to prevent unscheduled manufacturing downtime.
- Assigned as Electrical Team Leader to approach and enhance team activities.
- Controlling and planning the stock level of electrical part by using APS Planning on ERP System.
- Liaising and negotiate with suppliers for any cost down, queries and lead-time reduction to obtain a resolution.
- Performing others duties as assigned by superior.
- Provides guidance and assistance to faculty and staff in all aspects of purchasing.
- Ensures that all purchasing is in compliance with regulations and laws related to purchasing practices and in accordance with Red Deer College standard practices.
- Prepares technical specifications for request for proposals, including terms and conditions and evaluation criteria.
- Prepares and develops bid documents and supplier bid lists to obtain competitive quotations on commodities and services.
- Maintaining company orders and inventories.
- Greet clients upon arrival and direct them to appropriate offices.
- Design and maintain filling systems in the office.
- Assist with banking and administrative runs.
- Other tasking directed by Superiors.
- Local order placement
- Overseas order placement
- Administrative duties surrounding ordering
- Coordinated shipping of orders from overseas
- Liaison with freight forwarders
- Analysis of stock figures and sales prior to ordering
- Worked closely with Planning Manager