- Project Analysis, Tendering, Documentation and Reporting
- Vendor Analysis, Negotiation, checking all the Intercom options select the right options.
- Close co-ordination with Maintenance Team and Installation team for the project.
- Keeps track of all store files that relate to purchases, submits order reports for supply replenishment and major maintenance issues needed.
- Preparing invoice for textile raw materials.
- Monthly reports and data entries.
- Customer compliance.
- Maintains computer inventory control system; monitors inventory; prepares any needed reports; reviews outstanding orders and initiates any necessary follow-up action.
- Locate vendors of materials, equipment or supplies.
- Review purchase order.
- Report all discrepancies and issues to the manager.
- Maintain records in Oracle based customized Software for Stores & Purchase Management, Generation of various reports.
- Research potential vendors.
- Compare and evaluate offers from suppliers.
- Negotiate contract terms of agreement and pricing.
- Review quality of purchased products.
- Monitor exhibitions to stay up-to-date with industry trends.
- Assist in developing, implementing and reviewing of Procurement policies and procedures
- Sourcing supply of goods, material and services. Including Capital Expenditure items
- Source quotations with a focus to encourage the use of preferred Suppliers
- Assist to develop and implement a electronic purchasing system
- Contract Management – to review, renew and establish contracts or agreements with Suppliers or Service Providers
- Contracts Management System – maintain database by loading contracts, documentation and to set contractual dates and measures within the system for both internal Stakeholders and Suppliers or Service Providers
- Provide guidance and training on the Contracts Management System (ContractMAX)