- Prepare and manage a departmental budget of more than 18 billion pesos a year.
- Plan, develop, or implement warehouse merchandising programs and activities.
- Supervise the activities of the purchasing staff.
- Interview, select, managers and supervisory personnel.
- Confer with department heads to coordinate activities, such as sales, records control, or purchasing.
- Review consumption reports, or demand forecasts to estimate peak periods and to issue special purchasing assignments.
- Develop a standard and emergency operating procedures for receiving, handling, storing, shipping, or salvaging products at the warehouses.
- Negotiated capital equipment purchases, reducing the expense by 5%
- Procured items for the company which included the Carrier, Investment and Resort facilities
- Reviewed contract pricing annually and reduced the expenses by 10%
- Implemented energy efficiency measures which resulted in savings of up to 50%
- Established recycling programs to reduce the companies waste footprint.
- Direct and coordinate activities of personnel engaged in buying, materials, equipment, machinery, and supplies.