- Responsible for procuring all P.O., I.V., Narcotic, Chemo medications and supplies for Bergan Mercy Hospital, Clinics within and Lasting Hope Recovery Center on 21st and Harney St
- Power of Attorney for Bergan Mercy Inpatient Pharmacy and Lasting Hope Recovery Center for D.E.A. narcotic related purchase forms and documents
- Scan all Narcotics into the Pyxis console and load into the Pyxis CII safe for required documentation
- Maintain the Scanning and accuracy of all medication NDCs -new and old- into the Pyxis console and Pharmogistics (Carousel)
- Purchase the highest quality merchandise at the lowest possible price and in correct amounts
- Evaluate and monitor contract performance to ensure compliance with contractual obligations and to determine need for changes Maintain and review computerized or manual records of items purchased, costs, deliveries and inventoriesTrain and supervise purchasing clerks, buyers and expediters
- Monitor shipments to ensure that goods come in on time and resolve problems related to undelivered goods
- Review parts to be outsourced
- Work with vendors to procure pricing for outsourced parts
- Coordinate lead times for outsourced parts to support manufacturing
- Monitor changes affecting supply and demand, tracking market conditions, price trends, or future markets
- Developed and executed a new sourcing strategy from Asia and Brazil.
- Adjusted procedures as needed to maximize department effectiveness
- Reduced costs by 17% by executing six sigma process
- Monitored all purchase requisitions and handled adjustments with vendors.
- Oversee and streamline daily operations of purchasing department to maximize productivity and revenue.
- Decreased material expenses by 10% by managing tracking and supply.
- Generate quarterly reports, documents and analysis, for senior management review and approval.
- Implement and maintain procedures for purchasing materials and services.
- Work with vendors to supply materials for the production team.
- Work with management to keep cost down and retain quality of product.
- Coordinate with the design team to acquire items needed for booth/event.
- Acquire & maintain good-standing relation with vendors.
- Manage paper and electronic filing systems, updating regularly.
- Order materials.
- Negotiated and finalized contracts.
- Designed employee motivation strategies and contests.